CVE-Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
DUNS 032583797 CAGE 6VW15
Explosives Program Manager position available for the candidate meeting the specific requirements of the client.
Explosives Program/ Project Manager- DOD Explosives a strong plus.
Relocation expenses paid.
- Assist with the development of project strategies, establishing time frames and benchmarks for the project, assisting in the hiring other professional services, monitors the budget of all phases of the project, and monitors the day-to-day project work progress.
- Manage and control schedules and cost to provide on time, within budget, performance of all aspects of the contractual effort.
- Provide direction for operations and ensures compliance with all management policies, plans, and procedures.
- Gather, analyze, and report to top management customer feedback to ensure project success is maintained.
- Coordinate with the customer to identify the deliverables to be furnished during the execution and at the completion of the project.
- Conduct monthly Project Team Reviews (PTR) with the project team to collaborate and share information regarding the status of the project’s cost, schedule, and performance.
- Participate in the quarterly Quality Management Review (QMR) to collaborate and share information regarding the suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness of; and compliance with, the quality management system.
- Identify, assess, evaluate, negotiate, and develop business opportunities with targeted customers and other companies, and works to develop and maintain familiarity with corporate capabilities, the customer, and company processes.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 4 years program / project management experience.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or 5 additional years of experience may be substituted for education.
Experience managing explosives or missile defense programs with full lifecycle of hardware/software systems and subsystems R&D projects including requirements development, prototype, testing, fielding and operational planning and deployment.
- - PMP certified.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
Please submit your Name, email address and resume below.
Top of Explosives Program Manager